Thursday, December 15, 2011

Alright I'm Back, but Not Really

      I've been trying to get something up lately but have had no luck. I have been so busy during this Holiday season. I will try to get a couple posts up before the New Year. (Early Resolution). For those who have looked here in the pasted few months, Thank You for still looking even though I have barely done anything.
      I hope everyone has a Great Christmas Season or Holiday Season, if you celebrate something else...
...and a Happy New Year!

Thanks,
            Schuyler

                                                    *
                                                    /\
                                                 ///o\
                                               ///o\\\\
                                              /o//\\o\\
                                           `-----H-----`


2 comments:

  1. You'll have something to post in the next couple days...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It came today! Thanks William! I'll try to post it as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete