Sunday, September 25, 2011

Lou Gehrig Card Mystery

Just like always I am going to start with the standings on the contest:
They haven't changed...
drewscards are still in 1st, foulbount is still in 2nd, and betterthanbeckett is in 3rd

Now on with the post...

                 So a long time ago I got this Lou Gehrig card from some Yankee store up in Albany, N.Y. I have a couple of baseball card price guides and I can't find this card in them. In these books, they have the same set as this Lou Gehrig card but no Lou Gehrig. Here's the picture of the card front and back. Also I haven't looked this card up on the internet so it's probably not a mystery at all. By the way the Yankee symbol on the front is felted.







                          

4 comments:

  1. Nice card, man. Not sure what it came out of, but I bet if you search 2001 Upper Deck Gehrig, you'll come across it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Gehrig card! I agree with William btw you should be able to find it

    ReplyDelete
  3. If anyone cares I did find it!! its a 2001 UD Legends of NY #111 and the worth is a whopping $2.12! most of the cards on the list though were less than a dollar.

    ReplyDelete